Monday, October 22, 2012

It's been a while!!!




my throne!

on the road again!
Wow!  It has been a loongg time since I've been on here and a lot has changed.  I am 20 months and full of energy and spunk.  I say a lot and understand even more ( I try not to let on that I understand what mom is saying though ;)).  After all of my problems with reflux, I stayed at home with my mom and over at cousin Anaiah's house as well for the last year.  Mom started her own business and now I am back at St. Michael's with all of my friends!








 This summer we visited the Thomson clan in California and went on a month long road trip through New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming, spending time with grandma, grandpa, nana, cousins, and aunts and uncles.  I wanted to stay and explore more of the mountains, but that will have to wait until next year.  More to come about that trip in a future post. As you can see, I spent much of the summer with a view from my car seat!







 Speaking of cousins, I now have another cousin to add to the mix-Frank Thomas, and he has dimples just like me!  I think he has my good looks :)  Anyways, that is all for now and there will be more adventures to come soon (hopefully not a year from now though!).

Frank Thomas H. 




                                                                 
Until next time,


















the tot

No comments:

Post a Comment