Tuesday, August 16, 2011

dinner with Anaiah and the cousins :)

So, my mommy and I got to have dinner with Anaiah and my cousins, Whitney, Donny, Kevin, and Sande at Abuelos.  Kevin and Sande are Whitney's parents; Kevin is daddy's cousin (my second cousin), Whitney is daddy's second cousin (my third cousin), and Anaiah is my fourth cousin (some people have called us "kissing cousins" but no way, she's family!  I'm gonna be her protector as she gets older and chase all the boys away that aren't worthy of dating her...don't worry Donny, I got your back :)).  Yes, it gets kinda confusing sometimes, but it is neat to have a big family.   It was Kevin and Sande's first time to meet me and I was excited; they both held me and told me how wonderful I was!  Things were going great until I touched my hand on mommy's hot plate and screamed like you wouldn't believe...it hurt soo badly and mommy felt super bad :(.  Finally, I calmed down when Kevin held me, and we took some pictures together to remember the night by.  Hopefully, I will get to see them again soon because we had lots of fun, despite my incident with the plate...lesson learned.  Below are the pictures thanks to cousin Whitney.


Until next time,


The tot

No comments:

Post a Comment